Old 09-27-07, 01:28 PM   #11
dertien
Lieutenant

Downloads: 130
Uploads: 0

@ slipper and anyone else figuring out how to turn the dials

points where to drag with your mouse to turn the dials

here you go:

In the exe file (its called a flash projector file) you can set the view to 100% in the "view" menu, do this when the wheel graphics aren't clear.
If you right click on the wheel, you can zoom in on it and pan as well. Very useful for people who need glasses (like me). To pan, just hold down the left mouse button when you zoomed in and drag the mouse around). To go back to full screen view, right click and choose either

-100%
-zoom out
-show all

The yellow boat, is not yellow on the original templates from hitman. I just gave it a yellow colour in order to make it clearly visible, as this can become quite cluttered when all dials are on top of each other.

there is no drag point on the yellow boat marker, there is one just above that marker, as shown on the screenshots.
Quote:
Hitman
Good job, but the central wheel of the front side moves together with the pointer with a (yellow in your wheel) ship silhouette. Serves for indicating the true course of the ship's silhouette in the middle wheel.
I don't really see what you mean hitman, all the dials in my .exe file, which has a fairly good chance to being the same one that you have, rotate seperately.
just use the above layout to drag around your dials.

@Friedl9te

here you go:

http://files.filefront.com/Whizz+no+.../fileinfo.html

@von Zelda

You surely know how to RTFM

@Coronas

Well, I know that Wazzoo is an ace at such things, I need this tutorial too, cause I'm a noob using this wheel as well.

@Hitman

Oh, yes one last thought, Hitman, should the outer dials be able to turn as well ? It's not really necessary, but maybe a preference for some players, let me know what you think.

hangloose everyone and hope this helps !
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea, and I have an idea and we exchange ideas each of us will have two ideas. G.B.Shaw
dertien is offline   Reply With Quote