View Single Post
Old 06-01-20, 08:38 AM   #9484
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

June 1st 2020 is just five (5) months and a few days till the National Electons
Nothing like last year with the GOP debating who would represent their conservative group of citizens.

President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence

VS

Senator Joe Biden with a (as yet) unknown VP by his side

What could the Democrats possibly do to balance the scales in their favor?

Senator Biden has already stated and commited to chose a woman for a running mate, but who? At least five that I know of have seriously indicated that they are interested in the job.

Two rumors have Hillary Clinton as one to be watched and Biden has already early on indicated his preference for VP would be ex President Obama's wife Michael Obama

See where I am going with this?

America in civil unrest with protest and riots including looting over an innocent black man's murder by the hands of a white policeman for the last six days in America have shocked this countries history to it's core.

The timing is perfect with so many people of every race included in the numbers of angry mob protesters.

Good thing the election is still a long ways off or Trump would be in danger of losing the election.

Against all of the odds I believe in my earlier predicted projection of a Trump/Pence victory with the surprise of President Trump giving up the WH to VP Pence ... Why has not been established yet.

My coffee is getting cold
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..