View Single Post
Old 01-18-10, 12:02 AM   #9
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Sukhoi.ru link

This is Odd Sledgehammer because I bookmarked the Sukhoi page in my list of internet favourites and everytime I wish to read the forum I just click on it and bingo I get access to it without any problems(sometimes a broken link but I just click on refresh and I get the page).

What you can do is what I did orginally because the link posted by the Russian modders did not work for me either. So I just googled Sukhoi.ru and I got a page which lists all Sukhoi websites. Then in the middle of the page you will see sukhoi.ru forum.Click on that one and it will take you to the Aviaforum which is a forum dedicated to flight sims but includes one dedicated to tanksims including SF.I just click on translate on the upper right corner of the page and I get the Russian translated into more or less accurate English but I can fill in the gaps and make guesses when the translations are a bit off the mark.

Good luck!

If you have trouble getting to the Sukhoi.ru forum I can always posts the download links to the mods that you wish to have...

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote