Old 01-06-06, 10:43 PM   #33
JScones
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default Re: Rubini's Harbour traffic mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlax
JS Can you help? I have win xp SH III patch 1.4b I was hoping to get a mod that allows for Milk Cow re-supply. I was told to secure Rubini's 1.47 Harbor traffic mod and this can be achieved. Then I was advised to install a mod enabler which I did (jsgme). I started running career patrols after I installed the above and did not notice any Milk Cows or extra Harbor traffic . Now I am being told that I need to install SH III Commander to make all the features of Rubini's mod work. Is this correct and if so what steps do I now do to get commander on my system. Do I need to deactivate Rubini's mod or can I install Commander as it is right now? Please help I feel like I am running in circles.
Getting HT to work is a question for the mod developer, Rubini, or experienced HT mod users. Whether HT needs SH3Cmdr and how they should work together is another question for Rubini or HT users. I'd be surprised though if this wasn't covered in the HT readme. You may have better luck posting this question to the HT1.47 thread (actually, a quick scan of that thread sees that this question has been answered). It's just that I've never used HT so don't know it that well.

Now, getting SH3Cmdr to work is simply a matter of downloading (from one of the links in my sig - the lite version differs only by excluding the random ship skins) and installing to a place of your choice - you don't need to uninstall any mods. After installing, read the SH3Cmdr Help.html file which provides more information (you can find it online here). The first screen you will need to visit is "SH3 Options", which allows you to set career and gameplay preferences. FAQs can be found on page 1 of this topic.
JScones is offline   Reply With Quote