View Single Post
Old 05-24-22, 01:53 PM   #959
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

Default TMO BH V2

hello Kaleun Marco..
I had CtDs chasing a destroyer at the start of the night in the Marshall Islands I'm playing a pre war campaign Pearl Harbor approaching Uss Nautiluss.. the moment I opened fire I hit them CtD
I also had the blow with the torpedoes at the time of the shooting... since then I redid a whole fresh Install... does it seem to be better I have had nothing since...
I think this is due to a certain update, there must be a problem with the GUC backup, piss us off again...as I said, some update means that I have to reset everything...
Good but that said the mods of BH is really very good... the destroyers are very clever.. is difficult to fight if you pay the nerve to type one do not miss it...!! with these early war torpedoes you never know..
there are so many things that I haven't seen yet... there is already a sacred atmosphere, especially with the work of Vickers, the marine fauna... the interiors...
the pressure in the submarines when I spot a target there really is an atmosphere of attack that I do not find in FORTS (Beanie will kill me ..) no I do not criticize his work but in his I do not have the same apprehension his work is different as always what one has.. the other does not.. and aims towards that.. there are a lot of things to deal with which means that he will necessarily have adjustments I know that BH takes care of his foal and it's very good.. because I "loved" RFB.. now his has the podium for me...
USS Gar

USSnautilus

good continuation BH Regards Kal_Maximus U669...

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 05-24-22 at 02:09 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is online   Reply With Quote