View Single Post
Old 05-22-22, 07:35 PM   #950
StickMasterSteven
Watch

Downloads: 169
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
As stated in the README, you should not use the Pacific Fleet Div 2 campaign start in this version. Patrol objectives and Flotillas were extensively reworked. "Fremantle Div 2" is now "SPYRON" as it was actually called and focuses mostly on special missions, primarily to the Philippines 1943-1945, per history.

Pacific Fleet far as have found, did not have a specific SPYRON type operation , boats were selected as COMSUBPAC saw fit. Nautilus and Narwhal, before were sent to SPYRON in Australia, performed some special missions such as Makin Raid, landing scouts on Attu, . After that, boats were assigned special missions based on mission requirements, suitability ofr boat, crew, availability etc. For example, in 1944 and 1945, most of the older fleet boats such as Salmon and Sargos that were not sent stateside , began to patrol areas of bypassed bases such as Truk, conducting lifeguard, as well as other special missions,

In a future patch, Pacific Fleet Div 2 will be reworked or eliminated, have not decided yet. I tried to eliminate it from this release but would result in CTD, its linked somehow, so I restored it as did not want to waste time figuring it out.

Please make sure to review the README.

Not sure about Midway, I have had no issues. Please provide more info such as Date/Time (per the README) so can easily isolate any potential issues.

Not sure about the sub school missions. Will check into it.
I don't see anything about avoiding selecting PacFltDiv 2 in the readme. I changed my load order around and removed GatoLadder while using Fleetboat Interiors and that seemed to work. Something I did also solved the issue of spawning at Midway instead of Pearl, not sure what I did though to fix that, same thing with the training missions. They have suddenly reappeared and seem to be working.
StickMasterSteven is offline   Reply With Quote