View Single Post
Old 03-19-20, 09:30 AM   #8958
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
Better yet, he said what the voters wanted to hear in the states that were needed to win the electoral college for said states.

Well I tell ya what, those that did not vote for Trump and said, "Not my president" can send the forthcoming checks back to the Federal Reserve.
Sorry, since I'm paying for those checks, I'm not doing that. I'll take what I can get.

Of course, I probably won't be included in the handout since I'm solvent and able to take care of myself without relying on the government.

All this money disbursed without any oversight on what it's spent on. I bet the coke and weed dealers are over the moon.

If Trump and Congress were to say the budget would be cut in other areas to make up for this or that recipients would have their payroll taxes slightly increased for the rest of the year to pay it back, it would make more sense. But no, that will never happen in this country. Let's add $10 trillion more to the national debt. Skybird is right, we are heading for a financial collapse that will make the economic disruption of this virus look small in comparison.

With these bailouts, this could actually trigger the collapse. I know, crazy to say that, could never happen. Like a pandemic could never happen. Excuse me, folks, I need to go check my garden and guns.

Give a man a free house and he'll bust out the windows
Put his family on food stamps, now he's a big spender
No food on the table and the bills ain't paid
'Cause he spent it on cigarettes and P.G.A (pure grain alcohol)
They'll turn us all into beggars 'cause they're easier to please;
They're feeding our people that Government Cheese