rebelegy
Watch

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > rebelegy
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials > Downloads > Other Useful Information > See Links in My Signature Below
thx for welcome Captain , i figure it out its real navigation mode ! i must know my self first where i am in map first that is hard lol

but i want ask directly sir i have track the instructions of install the mod i want sent pic here but dont know how i log in discord have time to see in discord channel i upload them from while
update : i figure it out form your videos sir i must patch something i dont get it after chose language its the patched of game file of darkwarith i dont click the 40 times
update : the mood now work very well just two things i hope change English voice for crew get it back boz looking for log delay me some seconds and the bright map even i low the bright if i can make the standard map back , can i make that ? and the line of course too its grey not blue like first , i dont know how i dont see this game before its great and mods are more great that community like 13 years work in this game ! any another game will lost in memory but this like it not to forget boz i think its challenge and can benefit to learn you how to survive and too understand navigation , and close to my work in ships i Mechanic in merchant navy and some times when i look in brigade get crazy to understand captain sure the chief the big one and some officers , and some times AB mocking me to see me looking and say to me you cant understand that by looking like you do in engine room , i say to him we have numbers too but away high and another field , he try like every Ab or new noob in ships that the engine Deportment vs Navigation Department Are noobs and they better then us in value , but that mind are low to understand that the two department are like mind and heart and the two have mind and heart but like Divided

Last edited by rebelegy; 07-14-19 at 12:05 PM.
rebelegy is offline   Reply With Quote