View Single Post
Old 07-13-19, 07:33 AM   #12394
boogieman335
Mate

Downloads: 208
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelegy View Post
hii guys iam new to game play some uboat its good but the silent haunter another way to play but i want mods and priority for automatic TDc and auto way tracking to ship then when i lock it keep tracking the ship ? , and thanks for moders mates for great work i now download the mod wolfs of steel last one full and update

update: i see the video the mod change the map the look of Ui of attack periscope but the sample one is good ? i think for me i just need auto tracking ship lock and Tdc Automatic and if i can put all crew member officers in bottom of screen to order them .
If I understand you correctly I think what you need is to use the JGSME to enable the TWoS Ui auto target id mod that comes with TWOS. Then just set options at game start while in the bunker before saving. Then after you start your campaign when you select a ship to target click on the torpedo officer at the bottom. There is a little target icon you select that and it locks the automatic tracking. It will turn yellow. Then the left two icons to have the AOB and everything
figured for you. then press space and launch. Be aware though that early game torpedo's sometimes miss any way. The further in the game you get the torpedo's improve.
boogieman335 is offline   Reply With Quote