Old 01-19-24, 04:48 PM   #68
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

hey Rik007..
I'm working on 3 install NYGM enhanced Fifi"s
1 the original premiere of Fifi
2 the second NYGM with the weather and the original water with your moon plus volumetric clouds
3 the third NYGM with all of your mods dedicated to NYGM Fifi

I would like to point out that the tests take a very long time to carry out... it takes a long time... there is a lot to observe... to test on the attacks... which I am looking forward to...

But immediately I find that the cloud mass in the upper atmosphere is missing... compared to that of Fifi... the sky is too often too clear... practically cloudless... the water of Fifi is a step up above I think...on the other hand the night moon works wonderfully...the lighting effect is very good
Be careful, I'm not criticizing your work, far from this idea, but that's what I see...
This will be all for now as there is a lot to check yet

I mounted it on Onealex... but as I use Kyle's mod in full merchants.. I am waiting for its correction... there seem to be memory problems... from 1943... according to the report here

Rik007 I find your work magnificent for a first approach.. I am sure the small youthful errors will be corrected... it will be one of the essentials here..!!! thank you we feel your personal touch...

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 01-19-24 at 04:58 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote