View Single Post
Old 05-17-13, 01:09 PM   #23
CaptBones
The Old Man

Downloads: 208
Uploads: 0

Folder differences

First of all THANK YOU Stiebler and THANK YOU brett25...great work on creating the APP and an excellent time-saving shortcut on top of it!

So, I returned to port after completing a mission supporting Norwegian Campaign (tried it this time without applying "prior knowledge" of what was going to happen in April of '40...just as frustrating as "real life"!).

Started to work on setting up and installing this APP/MOD and found a potential problem...maybe; or maybe not?

I'm running SHIII/GWX 3 Gold with GWX 3 Wilhelmshafen, St.Naz...etc. v6, Xtras for Wilhelmshafen campaign v2.4c, MFM3.2/MFM3.2 displacement correction Mods installed/activated.

In my "data\Sea" folder I do not have an "M33A", which is in the .sim only folders supplied by brett25. But, I do have an "M35Hansa", which is not in the .sim only folder and appears to have come from the GWX 3 Wilhelmshafen, etc. v6, instead of from MFM.

I'm assuming there would not be a conflict if I put .sim only folders for both in the MOD's "\data\Sea" folder, after running the APP. But, could anyone shed some light on those two Sea folder "models"? Where can I find the entire M33A folder and is either one (or neither or both) scripted/used anywhere in particular?

Thanks in advance for any info anyone can supply...
CaptBones is offline   Reply With Quote