View Single Post
Old 12-15-19, 10:55 AM   #8289
JU_88
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Whether the "economic gains" of lil boy'S doing are there to last, and even are of the suvstance to actually call them gains, is to be debated, and they all came at a cost. China so far has not so much been called out,l but they cooly countered him, bliocked him out, and needed to make practically no big concessions at all. In his typical style, lil boy makes a big ego show with firework of it. I have linked tto economic assessments before that absolutely differ from any assessment seeing the economy as doing great. To me and many others, it looks oike a straw fire. And the bill for it is coming. Also, the job structure has been shifted even further into the region of where people work like crazy to get over the day and month, but cannot build reserves for their future. This is no sustaining policy one should label as econiomic success. its social dynamite. With china having learned that it must work for unlinking itself from the US even further, the reuslt is that China is growing STRONGER, not weaker. Nobody has called anyone to order here. The military balance has shifted further towards the Chinese.

With the deficit roaring high in the sky and debts exploding, with stockmarkets heating up like a solar flare and assets beign fundamentally overvalued, with stock investors needing to take hilarious risks, all this doe snot look like an economic success story to me. More like a dance on a cooking volcano. The chief casper makes grimaces, and the mob hoots.

Reminds of the 20s.

Well it almost is the 20's :P