View Single Post
Old 09-20-21, 01:23 AM   #134
maslas
MNW Dev

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt. Weyprecht View Post
With some delay, I have to say I love this project and I really hope it succeeds. I never really thought full 3D interior was a viable way to go but then, if it works, that's awesome! And since the first submarine sim I really played was Sub Command, then Dangerous Waters, I'd love to see a successor.

So, aside from saying that it would definitely be a "first-day purchase" for me, there is a (micro) feature I don't think anybody commented but I really like it. Did you guys notice the nav chart display? Finally, there are fathom lines and soundings! I've always been frustrated with Silent Hunter's unreadable mavmap with an unclear color code and no soundings. Never really liked SubCommand/DW's electronic-looking map.

This may seem minor but I love the look of actual sea charts and I think it's really important for immersion.

Good luck guys!

We are glad you liked it. We are doing our best to give the most immersive experience to the players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milky View Post
You guys need to get in touch with Sub Brief. He does Twitch streaming and plays nothing but Submarine simulators and was an actual submariner during the 90s I believe. He helps devs out all the time with information and critique when they develop mods for Cold Waters.

We know all about Aaron Amick. When the time comes we will contact with him.

Thank you both for your interest and kind words guys.

Cheers,