View Single Post
Old 01-18-10, 09:52 PM   #375
mikeydredd
Bosun

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

Hi to Zee Wolf and all fellow tankies.
I've been away from the forums for a while and just discovered this thread last night. And have read it all!
I too bought TvT when it first came out and, like most of you thought what a waste of a golden opportunity for a brilliant tank sim. And stuck it on the shelf after playing the first two missions. I had wanted for years to be able to drive a Tiger across the Russian steppes, and now we were given this half finished abortion of a sim which Lighthouse immediately dropped like a red hot coal, using the excuse that there is a very limited market for tank sims. They are mistaken - there is no market for BAD tank sims.
But now we have ZW and his one man crusade to turn this flawed but potentially rich and rewarding tank sim into something of vast scope, entertainment and education.
On behalf of all the Tiger enthusiasts out there I would just like to say THANKYOU VERY MUCH for all your hard work and dedication to this project, and the very best of luck for its future. 2010 looks like, finally, being a big year for TvT and that is down to you. Brilliant brilliant work.
mikeydredd is offline   Reply With Quote