View Single Post
Old 04-12-20, 03:31 PM   #1658
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levyathan89 View Post
Thank you for the offer! I appreciate it. I found two 1024_768.ini files in the data\menu folder, one named men_1024_768(fixed).ini. I uploaded them both + the chrono.tga.

Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/eone...ilent_Hunter_3

Ok, think we've found the problem.

1. Both the .ini files are the exact same. They already include the chronometer fix; you do not have to do that. I also compared them to the widescreen mod's ini files and they match those too.

2. However, if you open up these files and use the notepad "find" function for the word "chronometer" you'll see the .tga files that are required for this mod to work. THESE .TGA FILES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE WIDESCREEN MOD FILE.
That means they must be provided from elsewhere.

3. In reading the documention "Wide Screen Mod.pdf" that comes with this mod, you'll see it is built off of the NYGM mod *and* the Hitman_GUI_NYGM3_1.0 mod. <-- This mod is where you'll find the above needed .tga files for the widescreen mod to work.

4. This Hitman gui mod is found in your documentation folder of the NYGM_New mod folder.

So, to get this widescreen mod to work, you must install the above Hitman gui first. The widescreen mod is installed after.

See the above pdf file for a photo/info.

Also, make sure you're installing NYGM etc. per the order listed on it's download page at this site.

In a nutshell, I'm betting you don't have Hitman's gui installed and that is the problem.

Hope this helps, let me know.