View Single Post
Old 10-28-07, 05:48 PM   #19
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife
Unfortunately I'm still getting the bug that creates large numbers of gunners' bodies. I counted more than 60 of them when I tried the mod. I tested it with a stock SH3 ship (NKLS) just to make sure, and I got the same result. The gunners still have helmets in midair, and they lose them when they hit the water. The cargoes I used were Fuel and Ammunition. Also, the cartridge belts were still on the models; are they supposed to be gone or was this something you'll take care of later?

Everything else seems OK, though.

cartridge belts I didn't have time to fix yet. Those will be fixed in the next release. I just have to import them back in.
This gunner body thing is very peculiar :hmm: It's the stock body if it has a helmet on it. I will look through the files again and see if I missed something
From looking at the screenie those bodies have white shirts on denoting they are a deckhand.....can you by chance, next time it happens, get me a close up of the body above and under water? I can narrow down where it's being 'made' by the position and skin it's using.

EDIT: my bad, you said they were wearing helmets in mid-air and lost them when they hit the water.....got it!
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote