Thread: [REL] Real ASW Mod
View Single Post
Old 07-13-18, 09:36 PM   #155
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Real ASW mod

Following this with bated breath... since I have SH3 married to GWX, LSH3-2015 & finally WAC 5.0, which I have to say, I love for the almost completely realistic look of the water & the subs... crew, needs some further tweaking, but look a lot better than either stock SH3, GWX or LSH3, which in the aforementioned mod versions, the crew kinda have a minecraft'ish look to them, standing still... they are fine, as it where... when they move, well... that's where the minecraft reference comes into play.. WAC 5.0, it is still there, but not as bad as with the other mods...

As it goes, I have to agree, the effects of depth charges seems to be... lacking punch, when it affects your sub, in the aspect of depth of explosion, distance of the explosion to your sub.

Any way, to get back on track... know that it was mentioned of

[QUOTE=Niume]

IS this mod compatible with wac 5.1?

[QUOTE=padi][QUOTE=Niume]

Sadly no because I have experienced positioning problems with the DC Racks which I'm not able to fix...
There is anything different with the Racks than in vanilla and the other mods and even changing them to vanilla doesn't fix that.

but just want to get a clear definitive understanding, of mods, that this will be available for...

GWX y/n ???

LSH3 y/n ???

WAC y/n ??? (Has the situation changed for mod work, for WAC or is there no hope for WAC to have this mod work with it & time to pull the plug on any hope for it to work with WAC...

As I said, just want to have a clear definitive understanding...

Know that modding takes a lot of time, know how & patience... so know that your efforts in working on this is appreciated, Thanks.

Mad Mardigan

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 07-18-18 at 12:19 AM.
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote