View Single Post
Old 05-09-24, 11:44 AM   #3
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
If you thinking in one disaster only, it wouldn't be as easy as we think to erase the Human totally.

Who says it will only be one disaster- If we look at our religious books they describe several disaster after each other. Even here there will be survivors among the humans.

There's one disaster in which there will be no survivor-That is if we haven't started to expand our livings to other planets. What I'm talking about is when the sun grow and eat earth.

Another question is.

What about our own development? Right now we are called Homo Sapiens Sapiens. How would the next step be like ? And would they outrun the Homo Sapiens Sapiens or will there be survivors ?
Even here-When the first Homo Sapiens came they almost erased the Neanderthal from existing. From what I remember they lived among the Homo Sapiens for thousands of years before they finally got extinct.

Markus

I’m not so sure extinction is such a good choice to describe what happened to Neanderthals. Especially since some Homo sapiens carry Neanderthal DNA. Might better to say they were eventually bred out between 100,000 and 350,000 years ago.

As for extinction events like asteroids striking earth. Its the few hunter gathers left in the world who most likely will survive and carry on. Those who only know modern conveniences will be the first to go.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-09-24 at 12:08 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote