Old 01-16-15, 03:37 PM   #174
limkol
XO

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
THEBERBSTER
Hi sober

That is so disappointing, I thought for the 1st time we had a real chance of getting on top of this awful problem.

What I do not understand is what has changed in the last 6 months or so for this to happen?

I played for nearly 2 years previously without this problem, or any other.

It makes all the hard work and time given that you and others have done to make this game what it should be pointless because the games core is corrupted.

The only hope for SH5 in the long term is that at some point someone will think that it is worth taking the game apart to find the cause and hopefully able to fix it.

Hopefully this will be sooner rather than later otherwise there will not be anyone left playing it anyway.

I feel sorry for the newbie spending their money to day buying this piece of c--p and not knowing what they are letting themselves in for.

Peter
@ THEBERBSTER:

Yeah you got that right.
It's a scandal.
Ubisoft released a half finished game and it was made playable by the blood, sweat and tears of the modders. If all their time and effort and dedication is ruined by some change made in the U-Play system, then it is an outrage. We were told before the release that SH5 would be very mod-friendly. So I will feel very cheated if it turns out that the problem is caused by U-Play.
I've noticed that it's sadly got very quiet on this SH5 forum lately. What a damn shame.
Sorry for the rant.
limkol is offline   Reply With Quote