Old 11-19-11, 04:42 PM   #577
uekel
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 2

Hi Zs4zet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zs4zet View Post
Firstly, when I activated the 4 mod I amazing, the loading time (when rotating the small radar) increased drastically. The 4 file load was a very lot more as before 50+ mods (and I used already the OH2). But fortunately only the loading and not the playing time.
This result due the habit of SOAN, to read the specifications from all ships in advance. If you deactivate it in "TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py":
Quote:
#[OPTION]
#CATEGORY=SOAN
#TYPE=0
#DESCRIPTION=SOAN enabled
#VALUES=
#DEFAULT=True
#; is SOAN visible in game?
#; change below to either True or False
SOANEnabled = True --> False
the load time is back to normal.

Please note, that with these mods we have 223 sea units, instead of 88 in stock-version, and this for a multiple number of countries.

In port, the load time is nevertheless higher by the large increased number of placed units.

Perhaps the switch-off of SOAN makes it also possible to combine these mods with your previous mod-configuration. Because not only the load time is rising, also the occupied resources of your computer.

Best Regards

uekel

@crisi078
Quote:
wie wer es noch mit flack scheinwerfern,und einer straße mit konvoi
Hab dort schon zwei der größten Scheinwerfer, die für die Schlachtschiffe vorgesehen sind, montiert. Und eine Straße mit Konvoi wäre dann doch zuviel für das System, weil ich die alle als einzelne Objekte plazieren müsste. Auch hat die Festung keine Zufahrt, sondern wird durch einen Tunnel versorgt.

Mit den Texturen muß ich dir zustimmen, habe sie ausgetauscht. Auch wieder ein paar Bilder.

Noch etwas @Alle

Habe hier http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=574 auch noch ein Bild gegen eine alternative Version getauscht, welche gefällt euch besser? ich finde das grobe dunkle Mauerwerk passt besser in die Landschaft, kann ja beipielweise noch von einer uralten Festungsanlage stammen, der "Rest" wurde eben später wieder draufgebaut. War ja auch eine durchaus übliche Praxis.

Last edited by uekel; 11-19-11 at 04:57 PM.
uekel is offline   Reply With Quote