View Single Post
Old 12-01-08, 05:26 PM   #64
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I'm still patroling the lighthouse forums, and found this posting, dating to 29th Novembre:

Quote:
I take it you guys are not aware that the original development company dropped this game after the Russian release?

A dev who had worked on the project continues to work on it part time, so don’t expect any earth shattering bug fixes with oodles of new content to magically appear after a week or two. If I can find the links I will post them here (assuming it won’t be deleted straight away), there were several posts from the guy explaining the situation on a Russian tanksim board, I happened to stumble across them while searching for info on this game and steel fury. I cannot vouch for this guys post’s one way or the other, but I must say he certainly knew what he was talking about when referring to several headaches he has encountered within the code and his knowledge of coding in general. He sounded genuine enough for me to believe what was said, especially given the current state of the game compared with the original Russian release and his explanation of the situation.

http://www.lighthouse-interactive.co...=1624&start=15
If that is true then it is an explanation why Neal does not get any answers on the game from Lighthouse, and best bet is that the game is as dead as dead can be and will see no official support or patches.

Last edited by Skybird; 12-01-08 at 05:28 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote