View Single Post
Old 03-11-11, 02:56 AM   #75
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett25 View Post
Hi Frau Kaleun, the camera should work regardless of the interior, although I havent tried it in anything other than a Type VII. What I do is overlay the camera.dat file last so as to overwrite any other camera files in the mod stack. You can either grab the camera from Aces FM interior compatibility mod (i don't believe Flakmonkey's original camera was wide angle), or download it from me (see above). Try it and let us know. If needed I can make one up for you that will work in another type boat.
So basically we know for sure it's compatible with the Type VII and with FM New Interiors, but should/might work in other types?

I've already downloaded from the link above, I was just wondering if it was something I should enable via Commander only for the Type VII boats, or could put it in for everything... but I enable New Interiors that way, so I'd need to use Commander for it anyway to avoid the Interiors mod overwriting it when I launch the game. I don't think I have any mods enabled outside of Commander that affect the camera.dat file. Probably DD's Open Hatch does but I enable that in Commander only for Type IXs.

Well I will give it a try, of course it's not like I'm at all likely to play anything other than a Type VII. But I think one of the Academy tutorials is in a Type II maybe? That would be the quickest way to test outside of a VII methinks.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote