View Single Post
Old 07-13-15, 05:44 PM   #3
BAAL
Nub

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Hey Aktungbby!

Thanks for the warm Welcome!
Your right, Im new to the Community! I forgot to introduce this in my last post!

Back to Topic:
By now I also found out how to change the amount of Torpedos in the Storage/Bunker of the Submarine.

###### I only can tell the following changes are working for the "Alfa US_GE Mod, no guarantee for vanilla SH4 or other Mods but it should help to find where you need to search! #####

1. make sure you have backups of files you are editing!

2. Go to the Submarine Folder in the Data Directory of your game. e.g: *GameDirectory*\Data\Submarine\NSS_Alfa

3. you need to change the *.sim (e.g. NSS_Alfa.sim) File of the Sub you want to change with the Silent 3ditor.
There you will finde something like: wpn_SubTorpedoSys. This contains under Rooms the "Fore" and "Aft" Storage. You can add there "array Items" to the List until you reached the limit you wanted.

4. open the *.upc File (e.g. NSS_Alfa.upc) with a Text Editor like Notepad++ and search for "BowTorpedoRoom" ... you will see several entrys for this. But the Entry we are searching for is:
Code:
[UserPlayerUnit 1.Compartment 4.Bunker 1]                         ; Forward Torpedo Room
ID=BowTorpedoRoom
Capacity=32
IDLinkAmmunitionIntervalDefault1= NULL, NULL, Mk27Torpedo, 20, Mk23Torpedo, 12
There you can change the "Capacity" of the Torpedo Storage/Bunker and also state how many Torpedos of which type you want to include per Standard load out. You can later change the Setup in the game of course.
As I wrote in my last post, the Alfa had a storage of 12 which I successfully increased to 32!

Good hunting with your Submarine which is now packed full with torps!

Best Regards
BAAL!
This is Bunny
BAAL is offline   Reply With Quote