View Single Post
Old 11-26-20, 04:38 PM   #10
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangtze View Post
Thanks Neal for the information. Well, am done with this game, unfortunately I can't refund the game at Steam due to too much hours played. I have asked the same question on steam and one of the dev's treated me like **** and banned me from steam forum. A total unprofessional behavior from my point of view.

Honestly on my opinion this isn't a good development plan and it will not players stay tuned and/or win new players to the game....

Just my two cents...
Yes, that was me.

Quote:
Can somebody explain why the dev's stoped working on the Scapa Flow mission (where they worked on for more than 6 month) to work now on a new water asset?
You see what a difference it makes when you post with a little tact, as you did here? You get a civil answer. You are the only person banned in the Steam forum since the game came out.

If this is a good development plan or not, that's certainly a matter of opinion. The devs, who actually know what's under the hood, feel this is the best and most efficient plan. We have explained this in several Q&A sessions on Discord, and I'm sure here.

And since you own the game, there's no reason you cannot put it aside for a year and come back and enjoy it with the updates. You would be welcome to do so.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote