View Single Post
Old 09-29-20, 02:33 PM   #1928
Navelintel
Mate

Downloads: 167
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielCoffey View Post
Merchants Pack 01 has been updated on the Silhouetes thread with a fresh version of the NKSCS_Taihosan.

As I had suspected I had forgotten the funnel and two cables. These were some of the very first models I had done and was not yet up to speed on how the parts were named or hidden due to nesting.

If you would like to manually correct your own copy of the game until it is incorporated into the next FotRSU official patch or release, you may safely do the following...

1. Download and unpack the Merchants Pack 01 file : http://www.dcoffey.co.uk/images/sile...sMerchant01.7z

2. Copy just the file NKSCS_Taihisan_sil.dds from that folder and paste it into Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific \ Data \ Sea \ NKSCS_Taihosan overwriting the file that is already at that location.

3. Load your save and open the Recognition Manual. Check that the Japanese Composite Superstructure Freighter now has the correct funnel.

In my opinion it should be safe to overwrite the texture file during a playthrough.

Apologies for the mistake.
Hi Daniel,

Not a problem. Glad it was a simple fix and thanks for the directions so my XO can make the correction to the boat's RM.

Navelintel is offline   Reply With Quote