View Single Post
Old 03-07-21, 03:22 PM   #896
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicfire1981 View Post
That's not a good thing. Your explanations are baseless or simply wrong, at least according to science. But who is this science dude anyways? At least you managed to slip in a "whatabouttheotherthing". good for you.

Now that's a big achievement. It has written "global significance" all over it. I never even heard of it and for you it's #2...

Those relations haven't changed much in the last... dunno.. decade? longer? He made them write this down, but only by throwing palestine under the bus. So now it's basically formalised that this problems will reoccur.

Except the one at home. Also, big achievement for any african warlord.

I'd rather ask you to start.

They are your sovereign. Their approval is the cornerstone of your great, free nation.
I said good for Americans. Not every other country. By that account everything I've listed is a Trump success.

I don't care about other countries' problems. I care about mine. This shouldn't be a shock - every other country cares about their own problems first - yet they act shocked that a President of the US had that same attitude rather than bending over and taking it in the shorts so that the US taxpayer suffers for some other country.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote