View Single Post
Old 06-27-20, 10:14 AM   #7
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
Are you willing to share your custom mods (or provide some guidance on how you incorporated them?)

Sure, but these 'custom' marked mods do liitle changes only, which I deem not worth to be published, with some exceptions maybe which correct errors. Here a brief description:

Better Japanese Traffic map_from FOTRSU (custom)
----------------------------------------------------------
I've taken the UserRadio.dds file from FOTRSU because the map is better and shows more details for historical traffic and air coverage.

Gramophone_DraftCharts_for_OTC_REALISTIC_SCOPES 16 to 9 (custom)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Draft chart instead of speed conversion chart. Here it was not that simple in only changing the dds file because of the OTC changes the cameras and the menu_1024_768.ini file, so I had to adapt that file to display the dds correctly.

Navigation Training with all Submarines (custom)
Torpedo Training with all Submarines (custom)
-------------------------------------------------------
You can do this yourself easily: You move the Navigation Training and Torpedo Training files from Q-School into the single misisons folder and adapt the names correctly to be displayed for all submarines in the in-game menu for single missions.

RALLE_1.3_Narwhal_Speed_Correction (custom)
-------------------------------------------------------
This one is more important: If you play Ralles Modpack this will correct the wrong speed for the Narwhal class submarine. Tell me if you need that one, I can upload it, but it will only work in v.1.3 as long as the Ralles mod doesn't get updated. Maybe just refrain of using the Narwhal sub.

RSDC TMO Hollywood Missions_FOR RALLE 1.3 (custom)
----------------------------------------------------------------
This will re-introduce Hollywood Missions (photo and insertion missions) in the Ralles Modpack. RSRDC has taken them out, I have modified an existing mod to adapt it for the Ralles Modpack and take these missions in again, but for v.1.3 only, this one will become obsolete if Bleiente (author of Ralles modpack) updates his package, so not worth to be uploaded.

Greetings,
XS

Last edited by XenonSurf; 06-27-20 at 10:27 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote