View Single Post
Old 03-14-11, 07:39 AM   #22
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyguy3129 View Post
As for your mod and others it works fine in TMO, but after looking around in OM it appears that the only Uboat is the type 9.

Your mod works perect in TMO though really enjoying it!

I'm playing at 1280x1024 by the way.
OK, I think I've got a fix for you wishing to use OM and using the 1280x Bearing Plotter . I have never looked at OM, so not knowing which direction the mod heads kept me from giving you better advice until you mentioned the Type 9 sub.

What you need to do is pick the 3000 Yard or Meter Bearing Plotter you use (also the resolution, guess it's the 1280x version) and open it up to the Data/Submarine/ folder. Now, open the same folder in the OM mod and in the 3000 BP Submarine folder, add the various folders that the OM folder has that the 3000 BP doesn't have (should be the submarines OM uses). Just right click the Submarine folder and make a new folder(s), naming the same as what OM has. Now pick one of the 3000 BP folders (for instance, open up the Gato folder), and copy/paste the .dds image file to the folder(s) you just made. Rename this image file exactly like the folder is named. You should now have a plotter image file that will work with the added submarines OM uses.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote