View Single Post
Old 01-29-10, 02:08 PM   #13
trek
Sailor man

Downloads: 610
Uploads: 0

Frinik, Thanks for the support. I disabled UAC on Vista a long time ago. I just keep it off now as it presents too many problems for gaming. I'm not on a LAN, so using UAC is really not needed for home use. I've tried at least three different installs of ZeeWolf's Mod to no avail. Also had to re-install T34 each time as something seemed to screw up the game each time.

I may try it again using your input in your post, as I can't remember exactly what I did on each try. I used the self-installer once and the generic mod installer as well which has always worked for me on other games. I also thought I did the seperate folder route too and physically dropped the files into T34. Usually with one of these three methods I've always been able to get any mod to work on other games.

BTW, I just pre-ordered TOW Kursk: 1943 over at Battlefront. I already have TOW and TOW Afrika. I also have Panzer Command Kharkov merged with Panzer Command Operation Winterstorm. I'm also looking forward to Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943 (formerly Frontroads: Kharkov 1943) now that Paradox is soon to publish it for the Graviteam guys. I played the Russian Demo of the game but couldn't get too much out of it as my Russian is not as good as it used to be.

My feeling on TOW Kursk is that the TOW people are really going to hit the gaming "sweet spot" in the TOW series with this one, the numerous new features in the new game are everything I've always wanted in a RTS.
trek is offline   Reply With Quote