View Single Post
Old 05-29-20, 07:46 PM   #23
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
I agree. However, when good cops cover for bad cops, they are no longer good cops
I remember reading this once: Little is required for evil to prevail other than the good to stand by and do nothing. That's pretty much what you already said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
A police officer fired following the death of unarmed black man George Floyd in Minneapolis has been arrested and charged with murder and manslaughter.

Derek Chauvin is one of four police officers who were fired after Mr Floyd's death in custody on Monday.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52854025

Like most, I was expecting charges to be filed at the conclusion of this week. However, I was expecting formal charges against the 4 officers in the video for the role they played in the death of George Floyd. Chauvin was charged with 3rd degree murder and Manslaughter.

Another video has emerged, part of what Vienna posted the video too. It seems to show Derek Chauvin, Thomas Lane, Tou Thao and J. Alexander Kuengdown were holding Floyd down while George Floyd was already down, restrained and hardly a danger to anyone.

If there is any justice, charges will be leveled at the other 3 officers for their involvement in this murder.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote