View Single Post
Old 06-29-19, 07:17 PM   #10
Sniper297
The Old Man

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 19

Now I'm totally confused, "torpedo was a dud, sir" ? Are we talking about duds on or off?

I assumed from the original post the problem is torpedo settings automatically adjusting depth for whatever target you lock onto with the L key, the position keeper crashed the party somehow, now the duds are staggering in throwing bottles of rum all over the place.

With auto targeting, duds off, I never noticed any changes in depth setting the few months I had 1.5, and definitely don't get that with 1.4 at all. Rotate the scope or TBT when the crosshairs passes any ship the range, bearing, and ship type comes up automatically, no need to hit the L to identify the target, as long as the crosshairs are on the target the name is there. Hit the L key the only thing that changes is it locks on and the scope automatically tracks it, no changes to torpedo settings.

So.

If this is a 1.5 thing, what are the options set for

Auto targeting on or off?
Torpedo duds on or off?
Career, patrol, or quick mission?
Have we tested this with default 1.5, no mods? Or is there a mod (or mods) involved?

Troubleshooting any problem requires first duplicating the problem, to do that the conditions need to be the same.
Sniper297 is offline   Reply With Quote