View Single Post
Old 08-31-15, 03:54 PM   #67
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betonov View Post
Healthcare, infrastructure, rescue services, education cuts, the how-poor-you-have-to-be to gain some tax cuts or benefits so your family doesn't starve is lower every year and every day I have to hear some poor sod with 3 cars, good connections and a spoiled brat sucking his thumb on a job he got becasue his daddy bent his ass to someone trying to tell me it's my fault I'm poor and how he had it tough paying 0 rent in goverment housing....
You might understand why I get a bit jumpy when my generations is blamed on everything while every graph and number shows me that the generation before a looooooot more money for their buck.
And I know I'm European, that's why I expect services. I pay taxes to be cared for. I pay taxes so I don't have to jump insurance hoops to get my asthma medicine, I pay taxes so my children can get a Univerity education without taking impossible loans and I pay taxes so I can drive on bridges that are not near collapse. Thats what my parents had for low taxes that left them enough money to build a house. I can't rent an apartment in the nearby steel town. And numbers wise I made 4 times what they made at my age.
And all that mobile phone crap, most of us buy one for 2 or more years. Just becasue some spoiled brats have a new iphone every week doesn't mean the whole generation is rotten. Just those that don't worry about money. Those who's parents have enough bad concience about screwing us bent over backwards to really be loud.
And everytime we demand better value for the tax we pay are called spoiled just because the poor generation before us had to drive around in cars that didn't had A/C.

Ah, I see, thanks. I really cannot speak to that, the whole "taxes to be cared for" thing is a language I don't understand. You know how it works, everyone wants to pay as little as they can and get as much as they can... it's a hopeless situation.

I'm not saying the whole generation is rotten, I hope it doesn't come across as that. You for example, are one of the good ones.

Edit: Getting back to the topic, I bet you guys hate this dude
While Many Panicked, Japanese Day Trader Made $34 Million
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...ade-34-million

Last edited by Onkel Neal; 08-31-15 at 04:04 PM. Reason: added interesting link
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote