Old 01-18-21, 12:17 PM   #84
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlea View Post
when you have this little bug tranfer, simply quit the game and enter again. and tranfer will be ok.

you can try this too :
when you end a patrol. give the medals and ability and quit immediatly the game.

enter the game and do the transfer before patrol (not just after)
Ahoy, ericlea...

Yeah, that's what I had to do to get past the issue, I clocked out, reloaded & was finally able to complete the transfer to Wilhelmshaven. Just NOT sure of what caused it.

I clicked on 2nd flotilla then the the other area to finalize it.1st time I did so, it did that assigned to 'null' but on the 2nd attempt, it went through fine with giving the assigned to 'Wilhelmshaven... go figure...

Think the area to click on selecting 2nd Flotilla is probably a bit wider than is needed for it & could be the reason it occurred.. that is just a guess. Can't confirm it since I got past that stage, but.. I seem to recall '2nd Flotilla' lighting up before I ever got the mouse pointer over the exact spot & as a result I MAY have clicked a bit faster than I should have.

Again, this is all guess work based on what I remember...

As stated, that was the only... hiccup I had... as it stands, have not ran into any other issues thus far.

M. M.