View Single Post
Old 08-29-15, 05:32 PM   #14
Pioneer
Stinking drunk in Trinidad

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0
bullhorn

All,

I'm doing a review on NF2 for Subsim. My sign in identity is Pioneer and I'm using the player name Subsim as an American ship, and the player name PioneerXi as a British ship. A couple of requests please:

1. Please add me as a friend within the game. I would like to see how the mechanism works. I'm also going to delete and block one player as well. (Don't worry, I'll re add you.)
  2. What has been your experience with the free to play ships against the purchased ships and equipment? (Opinions only.)
  3. In game chat suggest that the US ships are slightly under powered. Opinions please.
  4. I've not yet earned a submarine so I'd be interested in your experience.
  5. I'm playing both through Steam and through their website. Have you experienced any differences in game play?
  6. What's your comparison and contrast of NF2 to other naval sim games?
  7. Requests: I have noted a couple of points that I think could be improved - what are yours?

If I use your response within the article I'll cite you.

I'll be playing NF2 on Sunday August August 30 2015 at approximately 0200 and 1200 EST (USA) to collect some screen shots for the review. If you're on line and want "in" on the screen shots, please advise.

Special thanks to Neal and Subsim for allowing me to do this review, and to NF2 for providing me with some credits.

The American Pioneer story continues @ www.grantmadden.com

Latest publication: Chicken Soup for the Soul Angels and Miracles

Last edited by Pioneer; 08-29-15 at 05:44 PM.
Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote