View Single Post
Old 03-11-10, 06:18 PM   #4
kapitan_zur_see
Commodore

Downloads: 60
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbythesub View Post
Thanks for your efforts- I thought I was going mad as I was overflown by 2 Spitfires in broad daylight, and they ignored me several times!

I cant believe that this game was released without aircraft attacking you, this means it is completely unfinished surely?

I will keep an eye on your mod, so keep up the good work!
The game is indeed extremely unfinished (I never saw such an unfinished state in my years of gaming experience that spans from amstrad CPC6128 and PC1512 onward), with lots of critical things left behind or simply forgotten ( could only be that given the fact some things can often be restored within 30 minutes of your modding time only!!).
Also, the game features quite a bunch of animations made for the crew you will never see ingame because they didn't took the time to fiddle the scripts (no crew repearing animations, always looking as cool as a cat be it under the most dangerous of situation, or during safe travel and countless of things like that, really countless).

I suspect the devs only years of devlopment wasn't even entirely span making SH5, but rather part-time in between another project (too few additions, lots of things left behind whilst retaining though 70% of SH3-SH4 and etc.

kapitan_zur_see is offline   Reply With Quote