Old 08-10-20, 09:35 PM   #3
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagerup View Post
Hi.

Trying to get my head around this. Doing the first mission. It says that I completed both objectives and I got a message to rebase in Kiev for new orders.

I tried to dock and talk to the guy to get new orders. But it only shows the same mission. Patrol outside the coast of Poland. But I did that already.

The date is first of sep. should I wait until the 4th and then doc ?

What does this rebase in Kiev mean?
First of, its not rebase in Kiev, its rebase in KIEL, . No worries. You should head back home and by the time you get there it will most likely be the 3rd or 4th of Septemeber and you can dock. Depending on the date you dock on, if you dock on the 4th, and you talk to the Flotilla CO, you will see your mission. If you dock on the 3rd, you may just have to start your patrol even without choosing a mission. You will still be able to complete the mission.

What the game means by "rebase in Kiel" is "Your base has been changed from Memel to Kiel, dock at Kiel at patrol end."

By the way, Welcome to Subsim!

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote