View Single Post
Old 07-31-22, 10:57 AM   #1047
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
it is definitely torpedo-related or torpedo-sound-related, not sure if it is just Mk14 so my next test will be with Mk10's, since this is early 1942.

i say it is torpedo-related or torpedo-sound-related because i removed the Clang-Splash mod and then purposefully aimed for a less-than-optimal AOB hit, outside of the 75-105 degree envelope. got hits and no CTD's.

i'm going to test with Mk10's then i'm going to reenable the Clang-Splash mod and test the a less-than-optimal AOB to see if sound is the issue.

p.s.
using the a less-than-optimal AOB, i got hits with the Mk10 with and without the Sound mod.
so, it would appear that there is something amiss with an imminent torpedo hit when the AOB is nominally optimal (75-105). could this also be related to the sound of such an imminent hit?
Could torpedo changes. I will look it over but in meantime, since you have TMO loaded up etc, try using the default USTorpedo.sim, .dat, .zon files from original TMO 2.5, make a mod and run it on top of the TMO Update V2.0.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote