View Single Post
Old 08-05-13, 04:51 PM   #10630
Mikemike47
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1078
Uploads: 6
Default Message box will not resize for width

@TDW
Using NewUIs with TDC, version 7.5 Test version 10. Migrated settings (using options migrator) from NewUIs with TDC for SH5, version 7.4.2 then the Options file viewer/editor as usual for me. This time, the left side of the message box is not shrinking since I change the width to 1.50, six months or longer. Still the message box width will not change to the customized size. Always overlapping into the officers boxes. I have repositioned the officer boxes (set for draggable at bottom) as close as possible to the rudder controls/compass settings, too. Rudder controls/compass are to the left of the officer boxes.

My screen resolution for the game has not changed for one year. (1280 x 1024). Used default OptionsFileEditorViewer version 1.0.28.

Before version 7.5, never had a problem with message box width. Always had worked in past no matter what version of NewUIs with TDC I used.

For NewUIs with TDC, version 7.4.2, I used your test version of OptionsFileEditorViewer version 1.0.31 and OptionsFileEditorViewer version 1.0.32. One of them you sent me a link due to hotkeys_report.txt addition.
Message box customized width always worked. Tried OptionsFileEditorViewer version 1.0.31 and OptionsFileEditorViewer version 1.0.32 with NewUIs with TDC, version 7.5, Test version 10 did not work either for message box width customization.

I disabled all mods, deleted all your **_Draggables.TDW from the silent hunter root folder. Renabled all mods, and still the message box width will not change to the customized size. Always overlapping into the officers boxes.
Mikemike47 is offline   Reply With Quote