View Single Post
Old 04-13-15, 10:38 AM   #199
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
OK, it happens sometimes, nothing related to this patch. The patch only unlocks tonnage dependable missions, removing tonnage bar and gives to the player one value point (AKA cross) so he can end the campaign even if he's suffering tonnage bar stuck issue...
aaa OK. finally done the scapa flow mission now heading back home after 2 fails i have forgot about the mines there it's only Trevally's fault :P
first attempt was from east there was really pain in *** lots of destroyers and mines
second attempt was from south also got spotted there by a destroyer and died again last and successful attempt was from south with a heavy flog day at speed of 2knts. late or tomorrow ill report back till now all is ok

Edit:
i can not take any mission anymore i am at 2.10.1939 all mission appear on the map but i can not select request mission ... and they appear as finished mission.... and i have even started them ....

Edit:

i have changed all IsCompleted=true to IsCompleted=false now and i start a new campaign to see what's happens

Last edited by Sjizzle; 04-14-15 at 06:30 AM.
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote