View Single Post
Old 02-29-20, 06:36 PM   #593
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveller View Post
Quattro, I would avoid hospitals at all costs if possible. I normally don't recommend supplements to people, but in this case I will. Get some echinacea ASAP. This stuff really works well for colds and flu. Seriously. My wife and I have been using it for years when we've gotten sick and I've found nothing else that works as well. It boosts the immune system, plus blocks the virus from invading new cells. It also prevents Cytokine Storms (immune system overreacting, destroying healthy cells and causing excessive fluid buildup) in the lungs. I read a detailed medical research paper released by a British Colombia university and they did confirm this. Since this new coronavirus is in the same basic family as influenza, it should also work against that, though I don't think there has been any laboratory testing yet to confirm this. Anyway, echinacea should not be taken as prevention, but only after symptoms occur. The brand we use is Nature's Way and is available on Amazon.
Thank you Traveller and welcome back ... No hospital just urgent care at the VA
I think I will try your suggestion. ABC said that there is a run on cold flu meds especially one kind and they wouldn't release the name of it due to the shortage.

Look what I found with Spring Valley cold med you recommended:

Spring Valley Echinacea Capsules, 760 mg, 100 Ct

Made in China ha ha

I think I'll try these though only $.36

or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote