Old 11-13-21, 11:45 PM   #372
FUBAR295
Krusty Krab

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archive1 View Post
Fubar:
Have downloaded it - the F1 list - and am cleaning it up and putting it into a file for uploading.
Still no word, however, regarding those two sonar icons for which I have no idea of the function. If you click on the sonar station, ask for a reading of the nearest contact, you get a reply. But there are two, small icons sitting there on the right that seem to be for some additional request/info/whatever. But nowhere does anything tell the user what they do or for what reason one should select them. Maybe not important for functional use, but then why are they present? Anyone know?
Appreciate the contact.
-=Archive1=-
Glad you were able to obtain the copy of the F1 listing.

The icons on the sonar station are jumbled up of sorts, but if I remember correctly, if you hover the cursor over the icons, you do get a description label as to what icon function is. That is what I rely on when using this mod. I also remember the navigator has jumbled up icons also. I'll take a look to confirm. I know this is probably not the answer you are looking for.

FUBAR295 is offline   Reply With Quote