View Single Post
Old 01-19-13, 10:38 AM   #35
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
I hope that you're wrong, for the sake of the group of men who have been studying that part of the photo for years an correalating it with computer simulations and scaling it with the distance of the battleships to find it's length.
Now you're playing internet games. I pointed out that you were wrong about torpedo splashes, so you dropped that like a hot rock and danced over to something else. I looked at the photo and I don't see the tube you're talking about at all. That's okay, and if the people who've studied the photo come to a conclusion then that's fine. I've been wrong before. But the way you phrased that sentence makes it the typical sort of challenge people make when they get excited.

And your photos of the sunken midget sub are great. Were they taken at Pearl Harbor?

You keep trying to prove to me that there might have been a midget sub there. What you're missing is that I've never denied that. I've never denied the possibility. I haven't denied anything. All I've said is that that particular photo doesn't prove anything.

Get it?