View Single Post
Old 01-15-19, 12:32 PM   #64
Front Runner
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 215
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
OK, Front Runner, here's a post from Fifi in the SHIII threads I find rather interesting:
What can be this graphical problem?

The move from his SSD to his regular HD...
Interesting. I have moved my install from SSD to Hard Drive. Right now, all my testing is done on my D-Drive HDD with the Documents/SH4 "game" folder all on D-Drive. I've also disabled write-caching.

I have moved one copy of FOTRSUv80 to the SSD and I'm actually playing my career from that install. Except for the Q/S/L/R issue, I'm having a really good career happening.

As you know, sometimes when we make changes, such as he did, we just go ahead and un-install, then, re-install without making careful notes of the settings before and after. SH4 has its own set of bugs that can never be solved without reverse engineering the SH4.exe (Oh! what a can of worms that would very likely be!!) The one we are pursuing may just be one of those type bugs and we have stumbled on the combinations necessary in order to trigger that bug.

Gone but not forgotten, RIP Dave "LeoVampire".
Front Runner is offline   Reply With Quote