Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
https://news.sky.com/story/us-electi...ident-12121686

19:58
Two people with guns arrested over alleged plot to attack vote counting centre
Police in Philadelphia have confirmed two people have been arrested.
An earlier statement from police said neither of the suspects had a valid permit to carry firearms. The pair had allegedly been carrying handguns and an AR-type rifle was found in their car, along with 160 rounds of ammunition.
Philadelphia district attorney Lawrence Krasner said "most elections don’t get this heated", adding that authorities were looking at "several felonies and misdemeanours" related to the election.

19:25
What is Donald Trump's mood like?
Mr Trump's former adviser Omarosa Manigault Newman tells Sky News: "My sources in the West Wing tell me Donald Trump is in an awful mood. He has a short fuse today, he's snipping at everyone and he wants his attorneys to make this right.

"He wants them to stop the count, he is yelling at everyone to use their resources, their power, their money, whatever access they have to make it stop."

---------

I think the Secret Service will soon start with staff executions in the Rose Garden!
Never seen it this heated???? Never seen the Black Panther Party members outside the polling stations in Philadelphia either.

It is like this is all new or something...