View Single Post
Old 01-12-21, 01:03 PM   #9
Viktor_Prien
Navy Dude

Downloads: 313
Uploads: 0

This is pretty much the list ( In different stages of development ) about what I'm working about ( Or that I've already worked on previously ) so you can have a general idea of my projects/stuffs/crazy ideas:

- Air-dropped depth charge Mk13 and the relative 3D model+its needed game files
- Air-dropped naval mine Mk1 and the relative 3D model+its needed game files
- VAR (Vertical Antisubmarine Rockets) rack and the 3D modell+its needed game files ( ..or rather a PBY Catalina dropping on your sub a handful of hedgehog-like bombs )
- Type VIIF and VIID...plus a maybe maybe an Italian submarine ( Very early development stage, all yet to be checked )
- ...and lots of other stuffs about how to introduce new U-boat system malfunctions, incorrect reports, etc
- ...and lots of other stuffs that we will discuss during " our patrol " ( So you been more expert than me about SH5 you can tell me what's possibly feasible and what's not )
- One nasty addition to ruin player's quiet dreams... ( TOP SECRET... I will discuss about this with you only via PM or private voice-over meetings; Feel free to request info via PM anytime )

...not to say that all this taking in mind ( and depending ) on my will and variable mood, my time availability, my declared WW2 simulators authism, my wife menses, etc...

The only limit? Us! ( Plus certain game faulty files and game's restrictions )

Last edited by Viktor_Prien; 01-12-21 at 01:39 PM.
Viktor_Prien is offline   Reply With Quote