View Single Post
Old 01-10-15, 04:09 AM   #27
areo16
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 64
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by avers View Post
Hi, I should also mention that my antivirus software does say it detects threats with SH3DC while its installing. I do turn off the software while it install and I open SH3DC while its off, but it still doesn't detect my career. Like I said before the save path is correct.
I'm working on a hotfix. I had finals this week and work is taking my time up. I still don't know why your install isn't working. Do you have partrol folders in your career folder in the SH3 save folder? They should be labeled from 0 and up. 0 being the first patrol. In other words, you have at least one patrol saved under your career?

What anti-virus program do you have. I have ESET and I don't get any warnings. It may be detecting the .exe files as possible viruses, which are the batch scripts for the program. But it's a false positive. This is the first GUI program I've written so it's not 100% professional.

SH3DC only effects your Campaign files, Roster EnglishNames.cfg etc... files, reads from SH3 save directory and has knowledge of SH3 Commander install location in order to launch that program. These are the only folders that SH3DC is in contact with.

Does SH3DC version 1.1 work for you?
areo16 is offline   Reply With Quote