peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew U-582
Funny , I was just looking at the mission editor and noticed
that there is a player controllable box that can be ticked on
the german sub. So now I just need to do a bit of experimenting.

Ps
thanks for your encouragement. Ive been getting the vibe that
some people find this type of game play in the "fantasy" realms
and are reluctant to provide usefull comments.
Am I getting the right idea that you are looking for something for online play right? I don't want to sound insulting but from the way I read your post, it sounds like you haven't used the mission editor much? If not then make sure you go to the "Mission menu" select parameters and check mutiplayer then adversarial, and you should be good to go. As you say sub on sub needs some experimenting. Just for the heck of it I'm going to check something out. Be right back (Stop reading for now, cause I'm not typing) Never mind the light bulb just came on...duh. I was going to see if you could pick up the other sub on hydrophones but I don't have anyone to drive the other sub and you can't set it to go by itself, I forgot that part. Notice whenever you load a saved game you are always at "yes sir, all stop". That's what will happen.

Well, good luck, if I can help let me know.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote