View Single Post
Old 04-23-10, 07:55 AM   #67
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbluesky View Post
Hello makman94, I have seen the update 3.1 and wanted to congratulate you. There are quite some things I like very much, but on the other hand I have some questions:

1- I didn't know that the obs scope had these "black bars" on top and bottom of it, was it as that IRL? I wonder if it is a mask, and so if maybe, could I remove it myself (even if it becomes less realistic)?

2- Maybe the size of the obs periscope is more correct, but I miss so much the big size of the MaGUI 3 version (I loved your big obs scope!). At side that it shows more, it felt so different from the attack one, it was so quick and easy to differentiate/identify from the attack scope for me... I really would like to put back the big obs scope but without lossing the last nice additions you has put into the 3.1 version. I wondered also if I could do it myself, if so could you point me to what needs to be changed, pls?

3-And last. The bearing indicator at the top, in the yellow rectangle, sure is a very nice feature because it allows you to see clearer the bearing (and probably more realistic?), but for me it breaks a little the color balance of periscope screen, it is too evident. So I guess I have 3 options, repaint the yellow thing with another, more discrete (maybe more unrealistic, though) color, the second one, to move the bearing indicator to other place and change color, but I don't know where it could go (there is no place with the big scope and I guess it'd make no sense to put it at a side), and the third one: still better (I prefer this one), to put it back as it was in the 3.0 version. Is it too difficult for me?

These are no critics, it is mainly my own taste and way of playing. Thank you sincerely for your really wonderful work and continued efforts!. When I first saw it I was in love with your UI and I don't look anymore to others.

Thanks
hi Darkbluesky,
thank you for your kind words
the obs scope ,according to the infos that exists has indeed these black areas even today
i haven't finished yet with the scopes so wait and you will see !

bye

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods