View Single Post
Old 04-23-10, 07:51 AM   #66
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rea00cy View Post
...but neither do I with some other "immersion-promoting" mods like the ones listed on this JSGME capture (I would like to thank Brett25 for this list of mods plus a solution to make them working):

There, you can also read the incompats brought by my attempt to enable MaGui 3 on top of that list.
On the other hand, Markman has created a a "FM-NI_Fix_for_MaGui 3" mod that according to some post # 22 in this thread addresses most of those incompats; with the exception of those related to the CT Open Hatch mod (those related to Urfisch's are .tga files, not so important. Am I right? If not forgive my ignorance)
Here's is another capture showing JSGME warnings while enabling this last fix:

Anyway, the game loaded (career, several tests) and apparently runs OK, with the exception of some very immersion-promoting features of the CT OH mod. What I really miss a lot are those xtra clickable points/dials and CT/bridge opened hatches (other hatches and doors worked OK) brought by that mod.
Unfortunately, a solution to this problem is way out of my skills and understanding.
Can someone come to the rescue, please?
hi Rea00cy,

talking about compatibilities is an endless story ...
as i have said i will give you a 'fix' to make MaGui compatible with ''CT Open Hatch mod'' which i also believe is a great mod ! but i am just waiting the FINAL version of Lucagaeta's mod (also i am bit 'lost' at his thread and can't figure out what is its current version)
once he give us its final version i will release a the 'fix' for its mod
two files needs adjustments : the commands_en and the cameras.dat
if you can't wait and want to try make it yourself,i have made a thread giving instructions on how to make your gui (not only MaGui) compatible with these kind of mods ( the thread is called "how to make your gui compatible with FM_NI mod'' or something like that ...do a search)
it is not difficult ...give it a try

bye

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods