View Single Post
Old 03-31-15, 01:36 AM   #4766
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

^ HEY!I actually sang that: " DUD dud dud Duuuuud" to the opening notes of Beethoven's fifth! I can't help it! I was an abused child..and ran away to join the NAVY to escape endless piano lessons by an overbearing mom..And I've already been passed over for promotion twice as an ensign...'damned with faint praise' as they say, so I'm grateful for you keeping me on as the torpedo officer You neglected the bit: that dive-officer Swamprat forgot to counter-flood after the torpedo launches and we were at an obtuse upward bow angle for a spell before regaining level trim to even turn to use the rear tubes. That actually proved a blessing disguise though as sound-man Tango reported one of our launches was a circle torpedo and it ran directly under where the bow would have been had we been level or over the lowered stern; he couldn't really tell... the god of war is mysterious 'daemon'

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 03-31-15 at 01:43 AM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote